You are here
In order to use the website it is necessary to have access to a device allowing to use the Internet and a web browser allowing to display websites.
- The Foundation does not make the website user data available in any form to other entities, unless upon their express consent or on request of the competent state authorities for the purposes of proceedings conducted by them.
- The Foundation uses its best efforts to ensure the proper operation of the website, however, it informs that in the event of failure, irrespective of the causes thereof, there is a possibility that the collected data may be lost or that data transfer to the website is interrupted.
- The Foundation reserves the right to shut down the website.
- Any interruptions in the operation of the website may be reported via electronic mail (email@example.com). Any reports shall be examined by the Foundation without delay within a period not exceeding 14 days.
- Any comments and queries concerning the website may be submitted via electronic mail (a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com).